2019-20 Joint Bids - Results
The CapCOG Board of Delegates ratified the 2019-20 Joint Bid Results at its March 18, 2019 meeting. The contract period is April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020. Contracts will be sent to successful vendors.
No bids were received for equipment rental or vehicles.
Bid results are available by clicking the links below.
Armitage Golf Course - Landscape Materials, Chemicals, & Services
Chemicals Waste Water and Pool
Fleet Materails & Motor Oil
In Place and Joint Crack Sealing
Landscape Materials, Chemicals, & Services
Street Sweeping & Debris Removal
Traffic Signs, Posts, & Control Devices
Waste Water & Storm Water Products
2018-19 JOINT BIDS RESULTS
The CapCOG Board of Delegates ratified the 2018-19 Joint Bid Results at its March 19, 2018 meeting. The contract period is April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Click the links below for the ratified, final bid results.
- 2018-19 Armitage Golf Course Bid Results
- 2018-19 Chemicals Waste Water/Pool Bid Results
- 2018-19 Construction Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 Fleet Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 In Place Bid Results
- 2018-19 Landscape-Park-Golf Materials,Chem, Services Bid Results
- 2018-19 Line Painting Results
- 2018-19 Office Supplies Results
- 2018-19 Road Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 Street Sweeping-Debris Disposal RESULTS
- 2018-19 Traffic Signs Bid Results
- 2018-19 Vehicles RESULTS
CapCOG jointly bids items on behalf of our municipal and associate members. By bidding larger volumes save each municipality gets the
best price possible. Additionally, municipalities save he time and resources that would be needed to initiate bids on their own.
What Do You Bid?
We currently bid the items listed above. Each year, we evaluate the items we bid based on our members' needs. Additional categories may be added or a category removed if it is not beneficial to our members.
How Do Members Participate?
CapCOG sends bid packages to members in December each year. To participate, members submit their estimated quantities/services needed on the forms provided by CapCOG. Submitting a bid amount does not obligate a member to purchase the amount indicated.
What Happens Next?
- compiles the total amounts for all members participating into a summary sheet for all categories
- prepares bid packages to send to vendors
- advertises bids and puts them on-line
- holds a public bid opening
- tabulates the bid results
- notifies vendors and secures executed Notice of Award and Performance Bonds
- notifies CapCOG members of winning bids
As with all CapCOG programs participation is voluntary. Joint Bidding is open to all Municipal Members and included with their Annual membership. Associate Members may choose Joint Bidding as their complimentary program when they become an Associate Member or they may add it for an additional cost.