2019-20 Joint Bids Timetable
The 2019-20 Joint Bids will be sent to vendors On January 8, 2018. CapCOG Members will receive their forms in late November to identify projects and supply needs.
If you are a vendor who wishes to be added to the CapCOG Bid List for the categories below, please email us.
Categories to be bid:
- In-Place and/or Joint & Crack Seal Projects
- Chemicals/Products- Waste Water and Pool
- Construction Materials
- Fleet Materials and Motor Oil
- Landscape/Park/Golf Course Materials, Chemicals & Services
- Line Painting Projects
- Office Supplies & Services
- Public Safety Supplies
- Road Materials and Equipment Rental
- Traffic Signs, Posts, and Control Devices
- Street Sweeping & Debris Disposal
- Traffic Signal Maintenance
2018-19 JOINT BIDS AWARDED
The CapCOG Board of Delegates ratified the 2018-19 Joint Bid Results at its March 19, 2018 meeting. The contract period is April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Click the links below for the ratified, final bid results.
- 2018-19 Armitage Golf Course Bid Results
- 2018-19 Chemicals Waste Water/Pool Bid Results
- 2018-19 Construction Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 Fleet Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 In Place Bid Results
- 2018-19 Landscape-Park-Golf Materials,Chem, Services Bid Results
- 2018-19 Line Painting Results
- 2018-19 Office Supplies Results
- 2018-19 Road Materials RESULTS
- 2018-19 Street Sweeping-Debris Disposal RESULTS
- 2018-19 Traffic Signs Bid Results
- 2018-19 Vehicles RESULTS
CapCOG jointly bids items on behalf of our municipal and associate members. By bidding larger volumes save each municipality gets the
best price possible. Additionally, municipalities save he time and resources that would be needed to initiate bids on their own.
What Do You Bid?
We currently bid the items listed above. Each year, we evaluate the items we bid based on our members' needs. Additional categories may be added or a category removed if it is not beneficial to our members.
How Do Members Participate?
CapCOG sends bid packages to members in December each year. To participate, members submit their estimated quantities/services needed on the forms provided by CapCOG. Submitting a bid amount does not obligate a member to purchase the amount indicated.
What Happens Next?
- compiles the total amounts for all members participating into a summary sheet for all categories
- prepares bid packages to send to vendors
- advertises bids and puts them on-line
- holds a public bid opening
- tabulates the bid results
- notifies vendors and secures executed Notice of Award and Performance Bonds
- notifies CapCOG members of winning bids
As with all CapCOG programs participation is voluntary. Joint Bidding is open to all Municipal Members and included with their Annual membership. Associate Members may choose Joint Bidding as their complimentary program when they become an Associate Member or they may add it for an additional cost.