CapCOG partners with WORKNET to offer this program to our Municipal Members and Associate Members.
Drug and Alcohol Testing is available for:
- Both DOT and non-DOT employees/CDL and non-CDL
- Police Department Suspect Testing
Benefits of joining the CapCOG/WORKNET Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Program:
- Convenient Options for large and small companies to keep your organization in compliance with Federal Regulations
- Several program options available for non-DOT companies; selection rates, 5 or 10 panel testing; CapCOG-wide pool or municipal-specific employees, etc.
- Various panels from which to choose for Police Department Suspect Testing for BAC and numerous panels and specific drugs to request.
- Local Accountability and Dedicated Resources: the WORKNET Drug & Alcohol office is located just outside of Reading, PA, with testing centers in Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg, Ephrata and Lancaster.
- Prompt Service & Test Results: in most circumstances, test results will be reported to the company contact the following business day.
- On-Site Testing Available
- Discounted Training & Education: Worknet offers Federal DOT ‘Reasonable Suspicion’ training; live web sessions or onsite classes available; Policy Implementation; etc.
Members should contact WorkNet directly to schedule drug testing - 610-916-4781.