Benefits of Joining the Joint UCC Board of Appeals Program
- Shared services/cost savings.
- A large pool of qualified volunteers who serve as board members. Board members are selected based on their expertise in architecture, building and construction, plumbing, ADA compliance, electrical, energy, and mechanical.
- CapCOG administers appeals making the necessary arrangements for the appeal hearing.
- CapCOG provides a solicitor to hear the appeal and provide a written Decision.
- CapCOG provides administrative services and support.
Costs to join the CapCOG Joint UCC Board of Appeals Program
One-time start-up fee based on population:
- Less than 5,000 $200
- 5,001 to 10,000 $300
- 10,001 and over $400
Annual Fee (includes E & O Insurance) the 2013 cost is:
- Less than 5,000 $105
- 5,0001 to 10,000 $140
- 10,001 and over $175
To Join, download the following documents and complete. Submit completed documents to CapCOG.
For Information about becoming a member of the CapCOG Joint UCC Board of Appeals Program contact Gary Myers or Rhonda Campbellat firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-6211.