2018-19 JOINT BIDS AWARDED
The CapCOG Board of Delegates ratified the 2018-19 Joint Bid Results at its March 19, 2018 meeting. The contract period is April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Click the links below for the ratified, final bid results.
In order to save members’ staff time and money, CapCOG jointly bids several items on behalf of our municipal and associate members. By bidding larger volumes save each municipality substantial costs.
To participate, each member submits their estimated quantities/services needed.
- calculates total amounts needed
- prepares bid packages
- advertises bids and puts them on-line
- holds a public bid opening
- tabulates the bid results
- notifies vendors and requests executed Notice of Award and Performance Bond
- notifies CapCOG members of winning bids
Submitting a bid amount does not obligate a member to purchase the amount indicated and all members can purchase at the bid amount regardless if they submitted bid amounts
As with all CapCOG programs participation is voluntary.