Drug and Alcohol Testing is available for:
- Both DOT and non-DOT employees/CDL and non-CDL
- Police Department Suspect Testing
Benefits of joining the CapCOG/WORKNET Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Program
- Convenient Options for large and small companies to keep your organization in compliance with Federal Regulations
- Several program options available for non-DOT companies; selection rates, 5 or 10 panel testing; CapCOG-wide pool or municipal-specific employees, etc.
- Various panels from which to choose for Police Department Suspect Testing for BAC and numerous panels and specific drugs to request.
- Local Accountability and Dedicated Resources: the WORKNET Drug & Alcohol office is located just outside of Reading, PA, with testing centers in Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg, Ephrata and Lancaster.
- Prompt Service & Test Results: in most circumstances, test results will be reported to the company contact the following business day.
- On-Site Testing Available
- Discounted Training & Education: Worknet offers Federal DOT ‘Reasonable Suspicion’ training; live web sessions or onsite classes available; Policy Implementation; etc.
WE ARE CURRENTLY REVIEWING AND REVISING THE PROGRAM GUIDELINES. WE WILL PROVIDE UPDATED INFORMATION IN SEPTEMBER. If you need information prior to that time, please call or email.
CapCOG , Gary Myers, Executive Director, 230 South Sporting Hill Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Phone 717-761-6211, Fax 717-761-7267, Email firstname.lastname@example.org